This colorful, detailed dream, full of drama and suspense, just threw it all off! And then enters a whole new character who's demanding to play a major roll, which literally threw a kink in my well oiled and spinning writing wheel.
So... the question is... what do I do?
I've never really been a stickler for outlines. I like to fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, and be free to write whatever's on (or in) my mind. In My Dreams was written without a plot or outline, and it's doing pretty darn awesome!!! Sorry... had to give a shameless plug... :)
So... over the next few days, I'm going to mull over all the NEW details I've been given and iron out the new plot. Then I'll be rewriting a very big and important part of my story. So wish me luck!!! It should be a great twist! ;) (There are many great stories out there that had twisters!!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment