It helps that my parents and siblings all live here too. :)
So, I've been very busy, busy, busy, trying to finish my next novel. This place gives me great inspiration. I look out the window one day to a gray sky and snow falling. The next is a beautful, blue-sky, sunshiny day, with the snow glistening like glitter. Beautiful... but COLD! Tonite we're supposed to see the Aurora Borealis! I hope, I hope, I hope!
So far I've learned how to make a fire, collect wood, use a snow-blower, and a snow shovel, and make sure I've had enough layers on before I head out into the negative weather. When a writer uses the words - the cold air bit (or nipped) at my skin... that's what it feels like. Someone literally biting my skin off, in BIG frozen chunks! :) I've been so cold that when I breathe in, my nose hairs freeze. Yes, I said nose hairs! I know. It's gross, but it's the craziest, most awkward feeling!
So I'm on a mission! I'm going to finish Book 2 in my new trilogy, and start Book 3 by the end of next month (February). At least it's a goal, and I desperately need a goal to stay motivated. It also helps when I write my goals on this blog, so other people can read it and make me accountable! ;)
Well... until next time my awesome friends and followers!


No comments:
Post a Comment