Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yes, I had a little free time... :/

In case you've come to my blog and got a little freaked out... Yes, a lot has changed!!! The cutesy, pastel-colored, girly-girl pallet is GONE. I decided to do something TOTALLY different.
Like the earth picture? I thought it was pretty awesome... So, I decided to temporarily and un-officially name my Blog:
Outta This World! :)


At least, until I find an even awesomer background.


I'm still not sure if I like the new look yet, but it'll do for now. At least change is just a few clicks away!!!
(Silvia... I might be calling you soon for a new Blog Makeover! ;))


Update... DEBUT author, T. G. Ayer of DEAD RADIANCE will be dropping in for a visit on MARCH 9th... Yes, right here!!! So mark it! It's gonna be awesome!!! ;)
Until then... have an Outta This World kinda day! haha
(I know... that was pretty lame!)

9 comments:

  1. I'm diggin' it! It's definitely fun! Hope you're doing well!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Courtney! Thanks for dropping in! :) I'm glad your diggin' it. ;) I've been doing good. Writing like heck, trying to get the next novel out soon! Hope you're doing well too! <3

      Delete
  2. Did you hear that?... Is someone calling me Outta This World or I'm just hoping to go and have some fun out of the actual one? *You know, because the world I'm living in sometimes can be so boring...* ;PPPP
    Just say the word, hon and I'm officially hired! ;)
    x <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! WORD!!! I think this blog really needs some help... actually... I KNOW this blog needs help! I'm hiring you girl! Work your wonderful magic! ;)

      Delete
    2. Woohoo!! I'm gonna use all my magical resources, promise! ;)
      xx

      Delete
    3. Oooooooooo!!! I can't wait!!! I love makeovers... :D <3

      Delete
  3. Yay Silvia will do amazing things on your blog.

    How did you add the option for reply to be under the comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle! I'm really not sure. :/ It just appeared one day... I think they added it to the features. Cool huh?

      Delete
    2. Aww... thanks, Michelle! <3
      And btw Cameo is right, the "reply option" simply appeared on Blogger at some point. You should have it as well! ;)

      Delete