Well... today is Sunday. The personal goal I've set for myself, to finish my next novel by September 1st, has been moved. I've been spending too much of my free time online trying to promote In My Dreams, which has been doing AWESOME, by the way!!! YIPPEE! I am SO PROUD! And, I think it can stand on its own for a little while. (Check it out! http://cameorenae.com)
So I've decided to take a week off and finish my next novel. I'm almost there. I can see that finish line! My problem... I get distracted WAY too easily. TV's on... I'll watch it. Radio... I'll sing along. Too often, I sit and stare either at my computer screen or into oblivion.
I'm going to focus, focus, focus! After I've had my second cup of coffee that is... and get 'er done!
So if you don't see me around, I've locked myself away. But I'll be back soon, with a sparkly new book, filled with adventure, suspense, and romance! Until then... adios amigos! Wish me luck!
~ Cameo ♥
YAY for new book. Good luck with taking a break from the internet and I can't wait to see what you bring back with you :D :*
ReplyDeleteAwe ~ Thanks Michelle! ♥
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! And if you are reading this ... get back to work! LoL
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! I'm waiting to have you back so get writing Girlfriend! :)
ReplyDeleteOops! I don't know what happened!?! Thanks for the wonderful support! You guys are the BEST! ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete