Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cameo Renae's (100 Follower) Big Kahuna Giveaway!

Big Kahuna Giveaway
Wow! I did it! 
One-hundred wonderful followers! 
Whoo~Hoo! 
So... I've been pondering what to give in my Giveaway, and since I live in Hawaii the WINNER will get an awesome:
HAWAIIAN GIFT BOX
It will be loaded with goodies and knick-knacks from Maui, Hawaii.
It will be packed and shipped right to you're door. :) 
-ALONG WITH -
A signed copy of my debut novel:
In My Dreams
 Just 
 CLICK HERE TO ENTER:
Winner will be selected by Random.org  

 **GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 31, 2011**
Open to all... box will ship USPS Priority Flat Rate.  
GOOD LUCK & ALOOO-HA!!!

18 comments:

  1. Congrates on reaching the big 1-0-0!

    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100! I am one of them and I love stuff from Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME giveaway! And congrats on the 100 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Sounds so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Cameo!!!! :D
    And what a great giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun giveaway! Congratulations on 100 followers!

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Congrats, Cameo! And thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrads babe!! You deserve all the followers you can handle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE! You guys are ALL the GREATEST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to be 108! Congrats on making the big 100!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness...I really want to win this because 1)I love Hawaii and 2) I love your book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe! I have the BESTEST followers EVER! *Deep sigh of gratitude* Good luck to you all! You ALL deserve to win! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy for you! 100 followers soon to be 200!
    My tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/AlaskanBookCafe/status/101863256758558720
    alaskanbookcafe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations and Thanks for this giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mahalo for the giveaway hawaii's a very beautiful place ^_^

    ReplyDelete