Friday, August 12, 2011




Feature & Follow Friday #2 (Yoo-hoo!)
 

 Featured Blogs:
(Be sure to check them out!)

Steph Likes Books

Teen Fiction Centre

This Blog Hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Have some fun, make some friends, and click on the #FF button above to join. ;)

Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently? 

Well... My habits have definitely changed. My favorite genre is still YA, but I'm open to ALMOST anything. As a child I loved fantasy (C.S. Lewis), and books by Beverly Cleary and Carolyn Keene. Since I've grown-up (yeah-right!) I like murder mysteries, romance,  horror: pretty much anything good. I've read books from Stephen King to Nora Roberts. My Grammy is an avid reader with an endless book pile that I pick through, but I love my Kindle. <3

But... my favorite books, as of now, are YA Paranormal Romance. Not only to read, but to write about. It's just a fun, anything goes genre, and I love it! 

Oh! Don't forget to scroll down and ENTER  my 100 follower BIG KAHUNA GIVEAWAY!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  ;)








 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameo! Just stopping in to say hi! See my FF answer over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books! And don't forget, today is the last day to enter my giveaway!
    Courtney
    *old follower :)

    ReplyDelete