Monday, August 22, 2011

Follow me on my Nurture Tour!

Whoo-hoo! I've had one cup of coffee, and am ready to start my day! 
This week, In My Dreams is on a virtual tour with:
Below are the dates, and the wonderful blogs that will be hosting the tour. If you can... drop by and show some LOVE
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK! :)

In My Dreams by Cameo Renae – NURTURE Book Tour Schedule:



4 comments:

  1. I'll be checking out the tour. Went by Books Like Breathing. Was a bit disappointed. Didn't see you. :( I'll keep popping by blogs this week in your support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed yesterdays so now I am catching up haha.
    http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cristina! You are AWESOME! These are for you - ♥♥♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I missed on signing you up for this tour, darn it. But perhaps I can still help you out later. check out this page on my blog for options if you're interested. They are on the form at the beginning of the page. samanthacombswrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete