Liebster Blog Award
Yay! I received this awesome award from:
Thanks so much!
The Liebster Blog Award, is an award that highlights book blogs with under 200 followers, to spread the word and show some love.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and past the award on your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
- And most of all - have bloggit-blog fun!
Go check out these great blogs and show them some love!

Thank you so much! Woohoo! On 100 followers! YAY!
ReplyDeleteThank you! My very first award!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that is just awesome, thank you so much! So thrilled that you enjoyed my review that much. It's wonderful to have authors helping other authors, getting each others' work known. There are many issues with people abusing the internet, but when there are people helping others via the internet, it renews hope!! <3
ReplyDeleteOh, and I've had to reward it back, because, like I said before, anything I can do to help, I will do it!
ReplyDeleteCameo,
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you very much for my first award!! You rock!
Jodie
You're all very welcome! :) Awe...and thanks, Casey! You're a gem!
ReplyDeleteThank you Cameo!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!! I just did a blog post to say thanks!!!!!! (And I didn't even realise this till a couple of hours ago but I got a double whammy)
ReplyDeletehttp://lola-x.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-love.html