
Yes...I know it's Saturday, and yes... I've only had one cup of coffee, but I just joined. Yippee! This Blog Hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Have some fun, and make new friends. Click on the button to join!
The featured blogs this week are Me, My Shelf and I, and Hands and Home. Don't forget to check them out!
Here's the latest question:
The featured blogs this week are Me, My Shelf and I, and Hands and Home. Don't forget to check them out!
Here's the latest question:
Q. Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?).
I'd have to say C.S. Lewis' ~ The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. This book was my first glimpse into fantasy. It opened me up to another world. A world of wonderful and fantastical things. I couldn't put it down. It was definitely the book that made me want to read more. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you are a new follow, and I'll be sure to follow back! ;)
Ha I only just posted my FF today as well! Thanks for the follow, following back : )
ReplyDeleteI've always been curious about "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" but I've never read it... Probably I should try one day or another, huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy to read your first FF, Cameo! :)
Hi! Happy Belated FF! I've never read that book before. I'm trying to press the blue follow button, but it won't let me. Your blog is cute, btw!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog :) New follower also...I've got The Lion and The Witch and The Wardrobe series box set, I'm yet to read the whole series in order though :(
ReplyDelete