
Featured Blogs:
(Be sure to check them out!)
Stuck in Books
Belle Books
This Blog Hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Have some fun, make some friends, and click on the #FF button above to join. ;)
Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?
Hmmm. That's a tough one. There are so many books that I'd love to play a part in. But, if I had to choose...I'd say, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I'd love to be one of the siblings, and get to go through the wardrobe, experience a wondrous, fantasy land, go on an adventure, become a queen and be loved and revered by everyone there.Then... when we return to reality, it's as if we've never aged. Now, that would be awesome!
And...okay, okay. I'd love to be the main girl in any vampire novel. Just because. ;)
And...okay, okay. I'd love to be the main girl in any vampire novel. Just because. ;)
Thanks for the follow! Love your blog, so fun!! <3
ReplyDeleteNarnia would be a great place to have an adventure.
ReplyDeleteI love the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! Excellent choice. I would love to be apart of that world!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting and following. I am following you back!
Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/
Oh I love The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! What a great choice.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com FF
Following back