Hello friends!
or I guess I should say ~ ALOHA! (That sounds so touristy - to me... lol)
or I guess I should say ~ ALOHA! (That sounds so touristy - to me... lol)
I'm thrilled that you stopped by!
As you can tell... this is a fairly new blog. I'm a writer, and I LOVE to read. I tend to ramble on and on about random things, and ALWAYS laugh at my own jokes. (Hey... If no one else gets it... at least I did, and thought it was funny enough to tell! :) My kids (who are teenagers - yes, I started young) usually give me funny looks, and think I'm a bit kooky, but their friends think I'm a "cool mom"... which is pretty awesome. My husband says that I am very "entertaining". A good thing? I think so. :)
Time has been an enemy of mine these days. Hey, I'm not gettin' any older, and time just hasn't been giving me enough of itself to do what I want... WRITE. The bulk of my days are spent taking reservations for horseback tours into the Haleakala Crater, and booking my husband for destination weddings. (He is a top Hawaiian officiant on the island ~ can you tell I'm biased.) I work with about 30 wedding coordinators on the island. (Getting married on Maui? Ask for Rev. Vance Rosete:))
As you can tell... this is a fairly new blog. I'm a writer, and I LOVE to read. I tend to ramble on and on about random things, and ALWAYS laugh at my own jokes. (Hey... If no one else gets it... at least I did, and thought it was funny enough to tell! :) My kids (who are teenagers - yes, I started young) usually give me funny looks, and think I'm a bit kooky, but their friends think I'm a "cool mom"... which is pretty awesome. My husband says that I am very "entertaining". A good thing? I think so. :)
Time has been an enemy of mine these days. Hey, I'm not gettin' any older, and time just hasn't been giving me enough of itself to do what I want... WRITE. The bulk of my days are spent taking reservations for horseback tours into the Haleakala Crater, and booking my husband for destination weddings. (He is a top Hawaiian officiant on the island ~ can you tell I'm biased.) I work with about 30 wedding coordinators on the island. (Getting married on Maui? Ask for Rev. Vance Rosete:))
![]() |
| Yep...that's him :) |
Well, off to steal some time back and finish my next book. I'll be posting updates from time to time!
Be sure to check back later! =)
Be sure to check back later! =)

Loved the post. You cannot possibly have two teenagers! Unless you borrowed them. I hope I look just as good for having a 27 and 31 year old! I am a new follower and enjoying my visit here. I hope you'll hop over to my blog when you have a moment and visit and follow. Donna
ReplyDeletehttp://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com
I love your blog. It's simply wonderful. I will deffintly be stopping by often.
ReplyDeleteIsabella
http://eternallovebooks.blogspot.com/