My First Blog Award!
SWEET!
Thank you ~ Carol Phipps of heretherebefantasies.blogspot.com
for awarding me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.
How The Award Works:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 (more or less is fine) deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Here are seven (7) random facts about myself:1. Lived in Alaska for 2 years, and might be moving back. (My family lives there.:))
2. I've had a love for books and writing since I was in grade school. (Not telling how long ago that was.)
3. I recently released my debut novel, In My Dreams. (Whoo-whoo)
4. I am allergic to animal dander. (Ah-choo!) Thinking about it makes my nose itch and eyes water.
5. I DO love animals... don't get me wrong, but mostly from a distance, and especially the ones that don't shed. (Fish are good.)
6. I am a member of an online writing community called FanStory.com. It's a pretty cool place for writers. I actually won a short story contest. :)
7. I am blissfully married to the man of my dreams, of which we have two attractive teenagers. :)
I will be choosing other deserving people to win and pass on this great blog award.

Congrats for the award! Since I found your blog and noticed that you have put my button here I needed to say Hi and a big thank you :D
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
Hugs,
Alaiel
www.librarianmouse.com
Congratulations on the award!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFound you from BB and i am following you :D
If you get a few minutes would love another follower for mine