Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Check this out!

Hey everyone!

I just received a wonderful email from a fellow Blogger I recently met on Book Blogs. She asked if she could read and review my debut novel, In My Dreams, and of course... I was thrilled! She just finished the review, and here is the link to what she had to say. Thank you, Aparajita!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Click it...I know you want to... :) 
http://le-grande-codex.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-dreams.html

Wait!!! Be sure and come back!!! 
I just received another great review from another awesome Blogger!!! :) Thanks, Christina! 
Check it out!
http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I just finished your book as well! Nice job! I'm hoping to do a review for it..sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Good luck!

    I don't see anywhere on your blog to sign up to follow you- otherwise I would have signed up!

    I found you through Book Blogs. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
    Also, my co-author, Stephanie, liked your fb page today. Please like us back at: http://www.facebook.com/fairday

    Take care-
    Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens sometimes and I can't fix it. :)

    ReplyDelete