Monday, December 9, 2013

In My Dreams ~ ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Happy Anniversary
In My Dreams!




I cant believe it's been a year since my debut novel ~In My Dreams was given a new start. On December 9, 2012 it was republished by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing.
Regina Wamba of Mae I Design gave it a gorgeous new cover, and it was suddenly reborn.

In My Dreams will always be my baby. It was my debut and my FIRST take at a full-length novel. I must say that I am SO proud of this book and this story. I still get messages from people who have read it, telling me how much it touched them, gave them hope, and made them think.

That was much more than I expected from this story. And to think that it all started with a nightmare. LOL

Thank you Michael and Lizzy for letting me write your story. And thank you readers, for your continued support on my writing journey! You are the reason my dreams have become reality.  

*In My Dreams has 134 reviews and rated 4.7 out of 5.
110 of those reviews are 5-stars. I'm in complete and total awe!!!

In My Dreams has gone through a few covers since it began. Here they are:






 

 
I am completely in love with its final cover. In case you didn't know...look in the upper right corner of the book. In the background you can see a white wolf. It has great significance to the story.
 
Watch the trailer:
 
 

 
Because of it's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY,
I have put it on SALE on Amazon.
 
 
Thank you for visiting!!!
XOXO,
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment