WELCOME!
AND THE WINNERS OF THE IN MY DREAMS ~ Release Party Giveaway are!!!
1) Paperback – The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter Complete Collection by Jennifer Malone Wright is ~ Brittany Carrigan!
2) Paperback – Dark Summer by Lizzy Ford is ~ Crystal Bozeman Clifton
3) Paperback – Born by Tara Brown is ~ Debbie Szabo
4) Paperback – Child of the Loch by Elizabeth Delana Rosa is Alexandra Hoff
5) Paperback – In My Dreams by Cameo Renae is Konstanz Silverbow
6) Paperback – Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabrielle Lepore is ~ Melanie Rovak
Congratulations Winners!!! Please PM me your mailing addresses!!! AND... Thank You to the AMAZING AUTHORS who donated, and all of the wonderful people who entered!!! <3 XOXO
(Winners chosen by Rafflecopter)
***I will also be contacting winners by email***
AND THE WINNERS OF THE IN MY DREAMS ~ Release Party Giveaway are!!!
1) Paperback – The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter Complete Collection by Jennifer Malone Wright is ~ Brittany Carrigan!
2) Paperback – Dark Summer by Lizzy Ford is ~ Crystal Bozeman Clifton
3) Paperback – Born by Tara Brown is ~ Debbie Szabo
4) Paperback – Child of the Loch by Elizabeth Delana Rosa is Alexandra Hoff
5) Paperback – In My Dreams by Cameo Renae is Konstanz Silverbow
6) Paperback – Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabrielle Lepore is ~ Melanie Rovak
Congratulations Winners!!! Please PM me your mailing addresses!!! AND... Thank You to the AMAZING AUTHORS who donated, and all of the wonderful people who entered!!! <3 XOXO
(Winners chosen by Rafflecopter)
***I will also be contacting winners by email***
Enter the Rafflecopter Entry Below to win one of these SIX Paperback Books!!!
Click photo to see larger view.


I want a new book shelf for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI want a Kindle for Christmas, filled with books.
ReplyDeleteAll I want is for my son to have a good Christmas....ok and maybe a few books. lol Thank you for the giveaway! <3
ReplyDeleteFor Christmas I just want my kids to be happy!!
ReplyDeleteI just want all of my friends and family to be Happy for Christmas thats all I want Thanks for the giveaway Cameo <3 You girl
ReplyDeletefor Christmas i want a large dollar amount amazon card so i can buy and gift books... we all have a dream right
ReplyDeletethe perfect gift for my husband, he works hard.
ReplyDeleteI want your books for Christmas!! ♥
ReplyDeleteKindle fire. We can't afford it this year but just happy to be alive!
ReplyDeleteI want Kindle and book for my Christmas. :)
ReplyDeletei really want me and my fiance to finally get our own place!! <3
ReplyDeleteI want to be able to bring a smile to my daughter's face on her first Christmas as the only child living at home.
ReplyDeleteI really want to be settled in my new house with my family enjoying Christmas. We are moving and it's been a crazed mess with packing, fixing up the house for sale and getting ready for Christmas. I just want us all to be there together(my husband is already there working), enjoying our time as a family. :)
ReplyDeleteI would like books more books and even more books thanks for the Giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love to read so more books are the best present I could get
ReplyDeleteI would like a Kindle Fire for Christmas loaded with books
ReplyDeleteI want lots of books!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want... All the books in the world at my fingertips for Christmas xD
ReplyDeleteI want Amazon Gift Cards so i can buy your book:)
ReplyDeleteFor Christmas I want Amazon Gift Cards to buy your books and lots of other books. Thanks so much for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteBooks! Doesn't matter if they are paper or e-form, and I'd take a gc to buy some :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the new Kindle Fire HD!!
ReplyDeleteAll these books would make an amazing gift, thank you for this awesome giveaway. Good luck everyone.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to get a Kindle, but would settle for more paper books :)
I think I just want to not have to stress about things!
ReplyDeletei just want my hubby to be able to find a job back here in the states
ReplyDeleteBooks! And safe travel!
ReplyDeleteI want somewhere to put all of my paperback books that I am getting.
ReplyDeleteB&N gift card
ReplyDeleteI'd like to just have a nice Christmas, but if anyone were to give me a gift, I'd hope they'd get me something for the library I'm building... maybe a gift card to Lowes or something lol
ReplyDeleteSuch a hard question. . . I want books but I don't like others buying books for me. I like to go pick them out. So I ask for gift cards.
ReplyDeleteBut if a book gift card won't do, a gift card to the movie theater will be fantastic! :)
Konstanz Silverbow
nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
I want books,Amazon gift card, jewelry, and Plumb CD
ReplyDeleteIt might sound selfish, but I want my home paid for so my kids always have a place to come home to. Their happiness is the only Christmas gift that will always win. Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAll I want for Christmas is happiness for one day. A day without stress, a day with my fiance to just be us and be happy without someone ruining it. All I really want is happiness anything else is just a luxury.
ReplyDeleteFor Christmas I want books, a new kindle case, and to spend time with my family and watch all my nieces and nephews open their presents.
ReplyDeleteA new laptop PLEASE... or a Mac ;-)
ReplyDeleteNo more bills...fat chance, right?
ReplyDeleteI just want my kids to be happy and my husband home from work.
ReplyDeleteI want books or an Amazon gift card!
ReplyDeleteso want a new book for christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI want amazon gift cards! There are so many books on my wish list just waiting to be read!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to spend a beautiful Christmas with my friends and family. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the new kindle HD
ReplyDeletemany books!
ReplyDeleteFor Christmas I have already got my wish. I wished that my sister could be home for Christmas. She lives 180 miles away from my family and I only get to see her once a month. She came down yesterday and she is here until the end of the month so my wish has been granted :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway! :)
All I want for Christmas is money so I can pay for an awesome convention trip this summer! :) Vegas, baby!
ReplyDeleteI want to have a great time with my family :)
ReplyDeleteI want a new laptop!
ReplyDeleteI want Amazon gift cards so I can buy tons of ebooks!! With all the new releases out lately, I just can't choose which ones to get with the little money I have. :x I'd also like an iPhone at some point, but they're so expensive. :| Thanks for this opportunity! (:
ReplyDeleteLots and lots of books
ReplyDelete