Book 1 had been finished and submitted and I'm anxiously awaiting an answer... In the meantime I've chewed off all my nails, eat more chocolate, and drink more coffee. But I have a remedy for that: hehe Try it... it works!
The second book is well underway, but I've had some changes made because of a new character...excuse me while I slap him because he showed up while I was on a roll. But adding him will make the story MUCH more interesting, and there will be a BIG twist... aside from the fact my flow was jerked to a "halt" and I have re-writing to do... I guess "this character" is pretty okay.
So...until I hear word, good or bad... I'll still be writing!!! :)
Have a great day!!! I will!!! :)




I can't wait to read a new book of yours! And this made me laugh. :) haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha...Thanks Christina!!! :)
Delete