Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gotta Love Giveaways!!!

April is the greatest month!!! Not only because MY birthday is in April (the 3rd ~ ahem), but because Silvia's birthday is in April too! YAY! She's celebrating her 30th birthday, and I'm... not telling! hehe

This post is because Silvia is giving away some mystery swag... Ooooooh! And... Who doesn't love some mystery and swag? I do!!! So, all you have to do is book one of her services.
Okay wait...
First let me tell you about her services.
See this awesome blog? Yep...Silvia designed it, and she designed her own, and many more. She's multi-talented, and a work-aholic, and needs a vacation... but let's not get too far off track. Let's get back to that  ---MYSTERY SWAG--- Did you hear the echoes? :)

Just click below, and check out the awesome services that Silvia offers. Blog Makeovers, Book Covers, Book Trailers, Book a Tour, etc... :) Order any one of her services and you'll be entered to receive the ---MYSTERY SWAG---!!!
Click Here --->>>   SILVIA'S BLOG
Hurry... it's only good for April!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a power in just a word... V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N... *sigh*
    This workaholic loves you pretty much, you know that, right? ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day you will have your dream vacation! :) And yes... I do know! <3 I always love to help when I can!!! ;) <3 xo

      Delete