Monday, January 16, 2012

Back on Track!!!

Since our move from Hawaii to Alaska on December 15th, I'm only now getting back to my old self. The - trying to get settled, spending the holiday season with the family, and not to mention...the constant negative degree weather has taken it's toll. It's been below zero for weeks now!!!! UGH!!! This morning it was -25 degrees! Yep... and because of that... we all got the dreaded cold. :(

But now that I'm feeling better... time to get back on track!

My brain has slowly defrosted and is ready to get back to writing! I can't wait to find out what happens next in the new novels I'm writing! I'm so excited! Well... back to my other world... the world inside my mind. It's such a cool place to be! :) I'll share it with you very soon! I promise! :D

xo,

3 comments:

  1. Boo for the weather but YAY for getting back on track! ;D *can't wait to find out about this new world you created!*
    Can I add I LOVE the new pic you put on your profile here? You're lovely, Cameo! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Can't wait to read more from you!! I'm so intrigued by this new trilogy!
    Love the new profile pic! You look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! <3 Thanks guys! You two are so totally awesome! I can't wait to share my new novels with you!!! I will make sure... as soon as it comes out, you will be the first to know! ;)

    ReplyDelete