Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yep! In My Dream's has a NEW COVER!!!

Yep... there were one too many people who said that they thought my book was about a werewolf. But I don't think they'll be saying that anymore! I thought the old cover looked sort of cartoony anyway, and I really wasn't happy with it... SO, I changed it to something pretty. 
In case you're wondering... Yes. I designed the cover. :) Didn't think I was multi-talented huh? I purchased the rights from Shutterstock and made a few tweaks here and there... and voila!
I knew In My Dreams needed a facelift. It was lost in a sea of beautiful covers, and now I'm totally satisfied with the new look and am SO TOTALLY EXCITED to show it to the world. Whoo-hoo! Yippee! 
I am super excited but it's also 1:14am, so I'm beyond exhausted and kinda loony right now.
I hope everyone will LOVE the new cover as much as I do!
Big difference, huh? Let me know what you think!
New Cover - So pretty! :)
Old Cover - Blah! :/

7 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old one, but I LOVE the new one!! :P
    And can I hire you to design the cover of my future books? :P
    you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Franny!♥ You totally just made my day! :) I can't believe mine came out the way it did. I was just messing around with it. LOL But, yes! If you need help in the future...let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely PERFECT! ♥ I'm telling you this here as well just to be sure you got my message loud and clear! ;P
    Seriously Cameo, you really did an amazing job and I hope everyone will appreciate the cover as much as the touching story inside! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE!♥ You are so funny, Silvia! Yes... I did get all of your AWESOME messages! I feel so loved!♥ :D Again... you totally rock! If I ever make it to London... we gotta get together for coffee... or tea! ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize for the delay, I've just read your reply... Too many reads! -.-
    First of all you feel so loved because you are! ♥ And second of all, if you ever will make it to London we gotta get together for coffee for sure (I SO need caffeine in my system! :P) but you have to let me and Franny cook something for you! Our italian side won't disappoint you in this, promise! ;D
    Anyway, I hope I'll be able to come one day visit Maui... I always dreamt I visited Hawaii! ♥

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :D

    ReplyDelete