Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloweeny Stories: Part 2

Sorry! I've been slackin'... but for good reason. Promise! I've had bad migraines for the past 3 days, and it's finally subsiding. Even Excedrine for Migraine, caffeine, and lots of water didn't help. :( But I'm better now, and the brightness of the computer screen isn't making my eyes scream and take cover under their lids.

Now... on to PART 2:
Another one of my personal experiences was when my husband and I moved into a small cottage soon after getting married. The landlady lived in the main house at the front of the property, and there was a big yard separating the two homes. 
Everything was alright for the first month, until one night after going to bed I got the “press”. That’s when you feel like something is sitting on your chest, putting pressure on you and you cannot move or speak. I remember staring at my husband who was sound asleep, and tried to call him for help, but not a sound escaped my lips… This was again, the first experience of many to follow.
What sucked was that my husband didn't have any experiences or feel anything wrong with the place. I felt loony, scared, and was pregnant.
Then finally, one night while we were lying in bed, music started blaring from our empty guestroom. My husband got up and went into the room to find that our cassette player had been turned on. Now, this was a CASSETTE player. Remember those plastic square things that were replaced by CD’s? The only way to turn it on is to press down the play button, and… it was pressed down, with no one around. Go figure...(?) I was a little freaked, but glad that he finally experienced something. 
Another night, after our son was born, he wouldn’t stop crying. I tried everything, but he kept crying and crying, and I couldn’t figure out why. I finally took him into the living-room so my husband could get some sleep. After a few hours he finally settled down, so I turned off the TV and started to get ready for bed. I instantly had an eerie, cold feeling rush over me, like something was watching. I remember not wanting to turn and look down the dark hall behind me, but against my best judgement... I did. 
A white mist appeared and was floating in the hallway. Every hair on my body stood on end. Suddenly the mist shot toward me. I froze, and gasped for air, feeling a heavy pressure on my chest.  I couldn’t move. I couldn’t scream, and all I could remember doing was praying. It finally released me and I watched it shoot into the kitchen and dissipate into the refrigerator. Why there? Who knows. Maybe it was hungry? 
So anyway... I ran through the hall and woke my husband. 
Talk about a ghostly visitation! And why me??? I later found that the landlady's mother had passed in the cottage. Maybe she wasn't happy that I was there? If it was her, she was a BIG MEANIE!
We moved from the home a few months later, and since then I haven't had any other horrible experiences. THANK GOD!!! 
So the question is... 
Do you believe in ghosts?







1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! I think I would have really died of fear. I haven't really had any kind of ghost experience, but I'm sure I'd totally freak out! :)

    ReplyDelete