Saturday, October 8, 2011

I can't believe it's Saturday... again! Alarm went off at 6:3Oam, so I snoozed for 15 more minutes, then stumbled downstairs to press the "on" button on the coffee pot. My hubby has to perform a wedding this morning at Secret Cove; however Secret Cove is no longer a "secret". It's been found out, and is now a wedding "hot-spot". Here's a picture I took the other day when I went with him to a morning wedding. Isn't it beautiful! So picturesque. (Especially with no one there.) And I took this with my lame camera phone.
And yes... this is one of the spots in my novel In My Dreams. Pretty cool huh! Well... I'm not there today. Today I'm stuck behind this computer... working, and getting an EMF tan. Ugh! :)

 Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. And I can't believe I missed your post last Saturday, argh!
    Anyway, I know I'm late and maybe I don't deserve what I'm about to ask, but... When can I come visit you? THAT is an A-W-E-S-O-M-E place!!!! Well, of course I will come to see you first ;P but it would be great to have a peaceful, sweet place like that for a while... Can you believe I haven't been on a real vacation for something like the last 3 years???? Me neither but still. O__o
    Oh well, if you can forgive me for missing this post I'd love to see the spots of your lovely novel that definitely sound like the ones In MY Dreams! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Silvia! You can visit me ANYTIME (before December 15th.) Then I'll be living in another world (Alaska), and freezing my butt off! But I'll still take pictures of the other spots. They just might not look as pretty. :)Lol

    ReplyDelete