I just got an email from Kari at Teen Book Scene. In My Dreams is going on tour with them in December! Whoo-hoo! I just thought I'd share because I'm really excited. Poor Lizzy and Michael have been feeling neglected due to my lack of "promotion". That's the thing I don't like about self-publishing... promoting sucks. I'm not a promoter and usually don't like to toot my own horn. I'm a BAD horn tooter. But, if I don't promote, no one else will, and my lovely story will die, and be a ghost just like Michael. (Oops! Spoiler!!! I think I was supposed to alert you before, but I didn't even know I was going to write that.) So any-who...that's their Christmas present... A new tour!!! Yippee!!
I'm trying to target my "dream agent" for the next novels. I don't want to mention names and jinx the whole thing, so help me by crossing-your-fingers, hoping, wishing, and if you find Tinkerbell, tell her I need some magic pixie dust. Wait - her magic dust makes you fly, doesn't it??? Heck, I'll take it anyway! Maybe I can save some gas. The prices here on Maui are RIDICULOUS! Like $4.55 per gallon! Yeah... I really need some of that magic pixie dust!
Well, there I go... rambling again, and it was all to say In My Dreams is going on tour in December with Teen Book Scene!
I'm off to some horn tooting lessons. Toot-a-loo!

YAY, congrats. :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you find your dream agent to help with promotion :D
Congrats, Cameo! :D
ReplyDeleteHope you find your dream agent soon!!
xo
Awe! You guys are the greatest!♥♥♥ Here's a BIG hug for you. OOOO Okay.... 4 big hugs! :D
ReplyDelete