Sunday, December 11, 2016

Holiday Giveaway!



I wanted to say a HUGE resounding

to everyone out there who has read my books, shared them, and supported me. I wouldn't be where I am today without you. 
So thank you! I wish I could give each of you a box, but unfortunately, I'm not that rich. 
Maybe one day!

Good luck to all who enter!
My family and I wish you and yours a


Easy Rafflecopter Entry Below!
(Open International)
Giveaway ends midnight - Friday, December 16th.
Winners will be chosen and boxes shipped asap.

*Boxes include: Fuzzy Christmas socks (One size fits all), Christmas smelling lotion, hot cocoa, peppermints, and a few other things.*

Box #1:

Box #2:



a Rafflecopter giveaway



Happy Holidays!
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Great giveaway! So fun!!!Merry Christmas Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance Cameo! I hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the giveaway and the chance to win! I hope you have an amazing holiday season! Merry Christmas! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cameo for such an amazing giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always so sweet to us with your fun giveaways! Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cameo, your gift at writing is amazing and well loved - keep up the great work and know your fans are awaiting the next book with great (im)patience :) Christmas Blessings, and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the unknown comment!! Had my hubby's name down instead somehow but unable to change it before putting in my comment - Pat Laderoute

    ReplyDelete