I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
(Click on photo to enlarge)
The Hidden Wings Series is getting a Book 5!!!
YES! You read that right!
Let me tell you...this book was completely unexpected. As
I was writing the spin-off for this series, this totally new character came
crashing into my brain from left-field. Apparently that area of my brain is
unarmed. Sneaky, sneaky girl!!!
Lucian has been hiding a secret. He has a Nephilim daughter.
(The hypocrite!) Well, this half-breed has a story to tell, and she is
demanding I write it. She's also kind of terrifying, so I better write it
before I get some kind of brain issue. Hahaha!!!
Sooo--- Wings of Vengeance (Book 5) will be releasing sometime
this December. Most likely mid-late.
I don't have a "set" date yet, and probably
won't for a while. At least until it's finished.
I hope you're all as excited as I am, and are ready for
the next installment.
There will be more of your favorite characters!!! And
YES, Dom will be back in all of his glory, along with Kade, Emma, Alaine,
Samuel, Thomas, Alex, and even some BRAND NEW characters I know you'll fall in
love with...and some you'll love to hate.
I seriously thought the series was over, but I guess I was wrong.
Characters rule, and sometimes their cruel.
I'll keep you updated. Until then...Have a HAPPY
HALLOWEEN!!!
II'll be cave bound for the next month with Lucian's daughter.
God help me!!!
XOXO,







No comments:
Post a Comment