Monday, October 6, 2014

7K Followers Giveaway!!!


YAY!!! My FB Author Page made it to 7K, so what better way to celebrate than by having 
GIVEAWAY!!!



ONE WINNER TAKES IT ALL!!!
Yes, one winner will win signed copies of my
Young Adult, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Romance novels:
ARV-3 (Book #1)


BLURB:
A nuclear fallout wiped out every living thing on the planet, except for a few thousand of us who took shelter in underground bunkers across the globe. Now, after thirteen long years, we were finally able to return to the topside to begin to rebuild.
We thought we were alone. We were never more wrong.
Before the fallout, scientists had worked on creating an anti-radiation vaccine (ARV). The first two attempts failed, but despite the incomplete tests and results, the government approved and distributed the third serum to the masses in an effort to aid those who had no shelter. 
It worked, keeping those who remained on the topside alive, but it also altered and mutated them. This new infectious threat had completely outnumbered us. Now, we not only had to rebuild our planet. We would have to fight for it. 
My name is Abigail Park. I'm seventeen, and this is my story. 
Available on Amazon:

and
Sanctum (Book #2)

BLURB:
The Arvy threat worsens each day. They continue to destroy the hives vital fuel resources, leaving us with one option - evacuate to the largest government bunker, located in South Dakota.
The injured hive members are moved as first priority, but a disastrous event occurs on the way to our drop-off zone. We find ourselves in a ghost town, surrounded by spiteful, revenge-filled Arvies. Chaos ensues and our death toll rises. Just when we think the end has come, unsuspected help arrives. We are rescued and brought to an underground bunker. 
They call it Sanctum.
With no way of reaching outside help, we must depend on each other to reach our pick-up zone, thirty miles away. If we don't make it in time, we will be left for dead. 
Time is ticking.
My name is Abigail Park. I am a survivor. 

Available on Amazon:
http://smarturl.it/ARV-Sanctum




BUT FIRST...updates:

ARV-3 is currently in production to become a short-film by Timid Monster ProductionsIt will be premiering at the Memphis Comic and Fantasy Con, November 22, 2014!!! I'll be there!!! Whooo~hooo!!!



Meet the cast of ARV-3!!! 
They are perfect, and the choices for Abi and Finn are very swoon-worthy!
I can't wait for the premier!!!
Click the link below to meet them.
The scary ARVIES in ARV-3 are being brought to life by Hollywood prosthetic effects wizard Matt Singer. He has worked on movies like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and StarTrek.


Below is the Book Trailer created by Timid Monster. 
The movie trailer has not yet been released. 




My muse for Finn Armstrong in this series was Kellan Lutz.
He's in a running for a Hottest Guy Competition. :)
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.



And FINALLY...the GIVEAWAY!!!
(Open internationally.)

This is what you can win.
Good Luck, everyone!!!

52 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeks!!!!! Congratulations, Darlin'! Freakin' love you & your books!!! <3
    And my choice if weapon in the zombie apocalypse would be a multi-tasking tool. Hmmmm I need something that has a blade, firepower, & can do some damage when swinging. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome giveaway I WANT to win!! My weapon choice would be a gun...or a long blade of some sort since bullets would get used up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your books and having signed copies of them is a dream come true! But with weapons... A whole arsenal maybe hahaha but I would love to ve able to use a bow😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! :D Congratulations, Love!! <3 My weapon of choice during an apocalypse would be a tank!! When all runs out, I will keep myself & whoever else fits, sealed in until I am rescued (hopefully!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting sweetie! I love the behind the scene pictures and can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So much goodness in one place. Weapon of choice...hm...I need something with good reach, something that doesn't make a lot of noise, and easy to handle. A crowbar, or a sword of some sort maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weapon of choice would a a sword of some sort, its quiet, and has a long reach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My glock... or a tactical shot gun... gotta go boom ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Cameo!! I'd choose something like a sword, just to see how easy it'd be to decapitate those Arvies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chance, Cameo! I'd chose any type of gun as I'd like to keep as much distance as possible. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, my comment didn't seem to post... so I may end up with this on there twice. Sorry.
    I would like a bow and arrow. And some sort of long blade in the likely case that I miss with the arrow. Lol. 💘

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! Congratulations on 7k Cameo! This is an amazingly awesome give away and I am glad I have the opportunity to participate in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like a crossbow to defend myself :-). Congrats Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would say a gun, but I'd have no idea how to work it lol! I could maybe go a bit more Hunger Games though and say a bow and arrow, but I'm not sure if that would be a good choice lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't see my comment so not sure if it went through. I said gun with unlimited bullets like in the movies. Love your books and would love a signed copy instead of my kindle copies. Sorry if this shares more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Choice weapon? Bazooka. Heavy, but effective. Not so great for hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would have a Katana, then I would be as awesome as Michone from The Walking Dead x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think there's an issue with comments not posting.
    Summarizing my previous post, I'm going with a shotgun with unlimited shells, with a handy pull out multi-purpose hunting knife.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A machete so I'd be a silent killer! I just watched the book trailer again. I wish I could watch the whole movie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats i think a hammer would be effective.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Assault riffle with a shit load of ammo

    ReplyDelete
  22. My choice would be an ax. Whenever I take over my boyfriend's zombie game, I always look for the ax. It's more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gun with lots of ammo is a good choice but I would love to have an armoured assault vehicle that way I could take out more zombies without having to be so close or out in the open

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on reaching 7,000! I would choose a gun with an endless supply of ammo LOL!. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Squeeeee!! This is, by far, my FAVORITE "zombie" series! Congratulations on 7K likes! I am so excited about the Timid Monster project and even more geeked out that we are moving to Memphis next year. Here's hoping Timid Monster makes more of your books into movies and I can attend the ComicCon to see them (and meet you of course)!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on 7,000 Likes and of course HELLFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tons of ammo I love this series. So glad Timid Monster was able to make a short film..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Machete or Samurai sword! Amazing giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Choice of weapon would be any and all I could get my hands on. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would definitely want a long blade or a bow and lots of arrows to fight zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would use an old style nokia mobile. They could decapitate an arvie from a hundred yards, thrown ninja style!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A shot gun would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My choice of weapon would be a gun but with a never ending supply of ammo haha. Congrats on the 7k followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations for 7K Followers !! Thanks for the chance !

    ReplyDelete
  34. A blow torch would be my weapon of choice and congrats on your 7K Followers

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats! My weapon of choice would be a crossbow where I could make more arrows as needed and it is quiet. Not that I have thought about this at all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love sniper weapon with automatic firing ability.

    ReplyDelete
  37. my weapon of choice would be an axe its so useful

    ReplyDelete
  38. Something with a blade. I would prefer a gun, but I would not want something that took ammo because you would only have a limited supply.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hmmm..blow torch or rapid fire gun with unlimited ammo

    ReplyDelete
  40. My weapon of choice would be a 40 Caliber Sig

    ReplyDelete