WINNERS of the 3000 Like GIVEAWAY!!!
First of all...THANK YOU... to everyone who entered!!! Every one of you are AMAZING, and I cannot thank you enough!!!
HOLY HECK!!! We had 5,375 entries!!!
HOLY HECK!!! We had 5,375 entries!!!
Well, let's get to it...shall we?
Rafflecopter has spoken, and the winners are:
Rafflecopter has spoken, and the winners are:
(1) signed copy of In My Dreams - Cara Crabtree
(2) Hidden Wings Necklaces -
Emily Bowes and Tina Donnelly
(5) eBooks of winners choice (from my released books)
In My Dreams, Hidden Wings, Descent, or Broken WingsCrystal L. Casquero, Krystal Willingham, Cathleen Tarawhiti, Deanna Renfroe, Autumn Hansen
(5) swag packs which include:
Signed mini-posters of Hidden Wings, Descent, & Broken Wings with bookmarkers.
G. Donald Cribbs, Niki Thomas, Lourdes Bernabe, Katie Shelby, Giedre Sliumba
All winners will be contacted by email!
Thanks again!!!
XOXO,

Eeeeeeeeks!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo freaking out to see my name on that Winner's list!! OMGeez Love You Cameo!!! XOxoXO Cameo's Books totally Rock btw! If you have not read them yet....Get to it!
ReplyDeleteSo super happy I am a winner!!!! Yay!!! Thank you so much I can't wait to get my ebook!!
ReplyDeleteThank you !!
<3 Crystal Casquero
Congratulations Winners!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cameo! Looking forward to reading and reviewing a book of yours. Congrats to all!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome thank you!!!
ReplyDelete