WOW!
My Facebook Author page has hit over
3,000 LIKES!!!
3,000 LIKES!!!
HURRAY!!!
Here are some of the prizes:
(1) signed copy of Hidden Wings
(1) signed copy of In My Dreams
(2) Hidden Wings Necklaces
(5) eBooks of winners choice (from my released books)
In My Dreams, Hidden Wings, Descent, or Broken Wings
(5) swag packs which include:
Signed mini-posters of Hidden Wings, Descent, & Broken Wings with bookmarkers.
Giveaway is International...so enter away!!!
(All winning entries will be verified.)
(1) signed copy of Hidden Wings
(1) signed copy of In My Dreams
(2) Hidden Wings Necklaces
(5) eBooks of winners choice (from my released books)
In My Dreams, Hidden Wings, Descent, or Broken Wings
(5) swag packs which include:
Signed mini-posters of Hidden Wings, Descent, & Broken Wings with bookmarkers.
Giveaway is International...so enter away!!!
(All winning entries will be verified.)
Thanks again everyone, and Good Luck!!!
XOXO,



Thanks for the great giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes I believe in angels!
DeleteI believe in angels!!
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in angels and they watch over us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway! I do believe in angels. I also believe everyone has a guardian watching over them
ReplyDeleteI am undecided on Angels. This means that I am undecided on the less loved side also. I think that there are things out there that we cannot explain and that there is something watching over each of us, but asking if we believe in Angels is like asking if we believe in God. I don't believe, but I don't disbelieve either :-D
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I believe in Angels! I haven't really thought about it too be honest! I totally wouldn't mind if there was a hot Guardian Angel watching over me though lol!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway :)
Yup,i believe in angels:3
ReplyDeleteYes I do believe in Angels and that they are watching over us. Thanks for the awesome giveaway Cameo :) <3ya!
ReplyDeleteYes I do. They are all around us and it's up to us to listen to what they are saying. It is also up to us to ask for their help.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in Angels Thanks for the giveaway Cameo XOXOXOXOXOXO <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI absolutely do believe in angels.......and thank you for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels!! Fantastic giveaway, thank you for the opportunity :)
ReplyDeleteI am not a religious person so I'm not sure what I believe in as far as that. But I do believe in spirits and that kind of stuff so I can see them being a guardian or similar.
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels!! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels! Congrats on the likes! Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh yes I certainly believe in Angels. My Mum is one watching over me & my family :-)
ReplyDeletePrt of me believes in angels, that there is someone looking out for you, but the other part needs to see it to believe it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this giveaway and thanks for making it international.....
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels, we may not have concrete proof of their existence but belief is the next step in making them real enough for us.....
Awesome..Congrats on 3000
ReplyDeleteSuper excited about the giveaway n congrats on over 3,000 :-D
ReplyDeleteConstance
Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI do believe in angels, soulmates and true love. In fact I have been dating one for years already. Im enganged to him now
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels.
ReplyDeleteI believe we are here on earth to learn and advance. The people we are closest to, are souls who have chosen to travel with us. When a soul has completed it's journey, it becomes an angel and stays connected to those souls still on their journey. I believe this is why we can meet someone and instantly know they are important to us.
i believe in angels
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in Angels :)
ReplyDeleteI believe in the idea of angels, but not in real flying beings that look like us :)
ReplyDeleteYes I do 100%
ReplyDeleteYes I most believe in Angels.
ReplyDeleteI sure do. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in Angels
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your milestone! :)
ReplyDeleteForgot to answer the question. Yes I am a strong believer in angels . Since I was little I always thought angels were watching over me keeping me safe :)
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I do believe in Angels. And I have one little angel, and he is protecting me and my family...
I do believe in angels....
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your achievement!!
Yes, I believe in angels.
ReplyDeleteWow such awesome prizes! Congrats on the 3000 likes! Thank you for the give away! :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely believe in Angels!
ReplyDeleteYes I do believe in angels!
ReplyDeleteI believe in angles
ReplyDeleteyes i believe
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing, Cameo! Thanks for the giveaway. Not sure if I believe in Angels per say but I DO believe in good and evil :-)
ReplyDeleteI most definitely believe in Angels!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Giveaway..Thanks
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels... :O)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely believe in Angels!!
ReplyDeleteNot only do I believe in angels, but I am one (most of the time ;p)
ReplyDeleteI am an Angelgirl!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway
Vanessa aka Fairiechick
CONGRATS ON 3000 CAMEO!!! YAY!!!! You deserve it!! <3
ReplyDeleteOf course I believe in angels!! <3
I most certainly do believe in Angels! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't believe in angels, but ghosts... yes, and on that note, I'm turning on a light!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely do believe in Angels, they have saved me a couple of times...and I always feel them around.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in Angels. I love feeling protected and looked after.
ReplyDeleteyes i believe in angels
ReplyDeleteI do believe in Angels and that they watch over us.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes! I definitely believe in Angels.
ReplyDeletesusanstielow33@yahoo.com
Yes I do I believe there with use ever day of are lifes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this unbelievable giveaway darling!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels
ReplyDeleteI don't know to tell the truth. Sometimes yes and sonetimes no.
ReplyDeleteYes, I definitely believe in angels. There have been too many things that have happened for me to ever doubt it.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in angels. Thanks for the giveaway. Congrats on the likes.
ReplyDeleteAngels are an enjoyable fantasy for me.
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in Angels
ReplyDeleteyeps, sometimes i believe in them :) thanks for the amazing giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteAngels is a very varied term. I guess everyone knows what the term means to them. I don't necessarily believe in people with wings, though i like the idea of being looked over. The people you lose, the people in your life, the people you love- they can all be classed as angels in their own way :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in angels....I have three that watch over me <3 Thanks for an awesome giveaway and congratulations on 3000 likes and all your success!! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I do. I guess I have an angel who is constantly watching over me, otherwise I couldn't explain how I always get out of difficult situations without even trying. :)
ReplyDeleteAngels... I have a lot of issues with my beliefs... what do I believe, I don't know. I want desperately to believe. Thanks for the amazing giveaway... wishing you much MUCH success!!! Can't wait for book 3 !!!! ♥
ReplyDeletei do believe in angels
ReplyDeleteYour books, especially the Wings series, are amazing! I absolutely believe in God, Angels and evil... and you have brought to life a whole new world for us to experience. I have eaten this series up like candy and cannot wait for the next book to arrive! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI definitely believe in angels. =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 3000 likes!!! And thank you for the giveaway! I absolutely believe in Angels :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 3000 likes!! Awesome giveaway! And yes, I believe in Angels.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You surely deserve them!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I do believe in angels :)
COngrats on 3k! Yes I do believe in Angels
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe in angels. I believe that many people have “guardian angels” that look out for them and steer them away from dangerous situations and comfort them in times of loss. Even though you cannot see angels, I believe their presence can be felt if you are open to those emotions. Many people deny the existence of anything they cannot see and touch but that does not mean it does not exist.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway!
Raffle name: Demitra Giote
Yes I believe in Angels.
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe in Angels.
ReplyDeleteThese books sound awesome! Thank you so much for the giveaway.
Yes, I believe Angels watch over us. Thanks for the great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteYes! If you believe in angels, clap your hands, no wait ... that's fairies.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely believe in Angels! Thanks for the chance to win Cameo! You Rock, girly!
ReplyDeleteI definitely believe in angels! Thank you for the lovely giveaway! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove your books!Need them on my shelf! <3
ReplyDeleteAngels are all around us!
yes:)
ReplyDeleteTotally believe in angels!! They protect us!!
ReplyDeletei do believe in angels! Love all your books!
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in angels
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels to a point. I think angels are the same as spirits. They can be good and bad.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 3K!!!
I believe anything is possible
ReplyDeleteI believe there is an afterlife,true there might be angels, but like ghosts I haven't seen anything to prove either way.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in angels. They might not have wings and be all "sparkly" but I do believe that everyone has someone who watches over them.
ReplyDeleteI definitely believe in Angels!!! And I love love love your books! <3
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels:) Congrats on 3000 likes.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to think that there are angels.
ReplyDeleteAlso, congratulations!
I believe in angels, my father is one. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI certainly do believe in angels!!
ReplyDeleteI do in a way. I believe there is something looking over us! Thanks! This is great!
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels. Thanks for believing too.
ReplyDeleteI Believe!!!
ReplyDeleteyup! i believe :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely, i do believe in angels
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I believe in the traditional sense, but I do believe that there is something there that protects and guides us all! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI do, thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels and Demons....
ReplyDeleteI most definitely believe in Angels.
ReplyDeleteYes I do
ReplyDeleteOf course!
ReplyDeleteYes i do!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway:)
Yes, I do.....
ReplyDeleteI DO believe in angels... even the HUMAN angels... :-)
ReplyDeleteyes I believe in angels!
ReplyDeleteI believe!
ReplyDeleteYes, as an empath and a paranormal investigator, I do believe in Angels or spirits we call Angels.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in Angels. I had one with me one night when I was crossing the road and almost got hit by a car. Someone pulled me back away from the car and there wasn't anyone there. I was told it was an Angel!!
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in Angels! They are everywhere and most of the time, they look out for us!
ReplyDeleteOnly the ones that make out with Buffy
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!! I totally believe in Angels!!
ReplyDeleteAshley A
ash_app@hotmail.com
Congrats on reaching 3,000!
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in Angels. I know they watch over my daughter who has Autism and I believe she sees them. But they are all around us.
ReplyDeleteI believe!
ReplyDelete(This is my 4th try to leave a comment. I hope this one sticks!)
yes I believe they are all around us trying to keep up out of danger
ReplyDeleteYes i believe
ReplyDeleteYes I believe!
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe!!!
ReplyDeleteI believe in Angels, yes. Thank you for the chance to win a copy to read and review. Blessings to you, Cameo.
ReplyDeleteYes I believe
ReplyDeleteI believe
ReplyDeleteI believe in angels. I have always had a fascination with angels along with gods and goddesses.
ReplyDeleteYes I believe in Angels!!!
ReplyDelete