The AMAZING Best Selling Author
RUE VOLLEY
is on tour with her
DOUBLE GUN DEALER SERIES!!!
The Double Gun Dealer series is a fast paced, adreniline filled
ride you will never forget. It is written in true Tarantino fashion with
strong elements of anime influenced action scenes. 6 books in length
this series is sure to entertain you as each book and each demon hunter
are connected in a way you never expect pushing the story along and
drawing you in till the last line. This series is being shopped to top
anime companies in Japan and will hopefully be picked up no later than
2014 for release on blu ray. Pick up your copies now and find out why
two guns are better than one.
Genre...hardcore erotica inspired by anime/manga.
AVA book one
SALEM book two
LONDON book four
IZZY book five
About the Author:
Rue Volley
is a best selling author, graphic artist and photographer. She splits her time
between writing and designing covers for books. She owns "Rue View"
magazine and RV Radio, both dedicated to helping those in the Indie Arts get
more exposure. She hosts multiple groups on facebook, all dealing with
promotion and marketing for artists.She is signed to Vamptasy Publishing and
also writes for Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly publishing and Hot Ink
Press.
Guest Post
Wow, well what is behind me huh? I
hope Johnny Depp. Wink. Lol But honestly I am just a girl who loves art in all
mediums. I was born into a family of artists. My Mother sang, her sister is in
the theater and the list goes on and on. I was always encouraged to be
creative; I was never stifled, never ridiculed for having a huge imagination. I
spent hours telling my younger sister’s stories with sock puppets and taking
them to worlds they could only dream of, but I never imagined I would one day
be a signed author with 32 books published. I honestly did not dream of it
ever. I thought I would be a Vet, as I love animals, or I would go into fashion
design, as my Mother was also a seamstress and I loved making clothes. So when
I graduated I had all intention of going to college and boom…music.
Now I had
played violin since I was 10 but suddenly I found this passion for it that I
never knew existed and I met a boy, joined a band and for the next 12 years I
played, toured and got signed. We were not huge by any means and we opened for
some awesome bands and actually made some good money but as all good things, it
came to end when I divorced my guitar player…literally and found myself going
“What now?”
Well, while I played in the band I honed a skill that can be used
in anything in life…that of being social and understanding networking, promotion,
marketing and business overall. I took
this and applied to jobs I thought I may have a skill set for and low and
behold I landed in retail management. I quickly started to climb and ran
stores, then moved onto corporate positions as I trained others in loss
prevention and interviewing (you would be shocked how well you get to know
people and read them when you entertain and do business with them on the daily
like I did in the band) but anyway I was doing my job, enjoying it, very
successful at it and then another boom….my Dad died in 2010.
I thought I was
okay, I really did but as the weight of his passing ate at me I wrote, which
was as much of a shock to me as it was to everyone around me. I mean what the
hell was I doing? I had a great job, I was making an awesome salary and I had
set myself up to do it till I could retire but something was missing. Something
very important…it was my artistic outlet and as I wrote and worked though my
Dad’s death I found that the book was taking my feelings, my heartache, my
fear…humor, everything about me and housing it. Suddenly this bit of chicken
scratch was becoming a “it” a “real thing”…a tangible
piece of me
that had a heartbeat and so “Blood & Light” was born. As with any first book it was a treacherous
climb. I fell and rose on many occasions as the book beat me up and then rubbed
on me like a kitty. I loved and hated it…I honestly did. It sucked and then was
the most incredible thing I had ever done in my life. I continued on as I
worked in retail and then released it. Was it perfect? Hell no. I am not a
writer, I am a storyteller. I always was and as it was polished and then
polished again…over and over it finally started to lose the “if she could just
use “your” right” posts on it…lol by the way. I did not get many who attacked
my grammar but some can be mean. Anyway, I kept on. That first book was 500
pages. Yep, my first book ever and I just had to torture myself with a
novel….but better yet a SERIES. Holy crap. So I kept on as anyone who loved it would
and writers could relate. I mean there comes a time in any series you are like
its slave. Food is secondary, sleep too and list goes on and on.
Well…it
started to sell. A lot. I was stunned actually. Regardless of the grammar
glitches I had hit on something with people that was real to them. They felt me
in that book, they felt the characters and better yet…they loved them which is
any writers hope. If the book cannot breathe, then it is not going to be
successful but evidently this one was and
wrote more and more and more. When I say “more” let me be specific. I
have written and published 32 books since 2010 and 7 are full novels. The Blood
&
Light series is 2800 pages in length and finally, after 3 years, it hit
the best sellers list. I cried. Anyone would! I mean that series was a march to
doom some days. I fought it so hard and made it happen. Writing a novel is a
huge task, writing 6 in a series and being on track with the characters and
storyline is a freakin’ miracle. BUT, I did it. I did and now as the whole
series is available as well as all of the work I wrote as I wrote that series
is doing incredibly well I am nothing but grateful. You see, I completed that
series for me. I write everything for me and the fans now, but Blood &
Light was my legacy. I have no children and I have left that as a reminder of
me and everything about me. I can also say that another series I have written
“a witch’s tale” has my heart too. That book is dedicated to my Mom who died
from breast cancer last March.
So, if you want to know what
drives me, what is behind me and makes me tick…well, it is life and loss and
surviving it all. I would not trade my life for anything I just wish there were
a couple extra people in my life to celebrate it with me. But I know they see
me and visit often. I have no intention of disappointing them or any of you so
I will keep on writing and producing the best work that I can and as always
THANK YOU to all of the fans who have made it possible for me to leave retail
and write full time. I adore you. xoxo
I LOVE RUE!!!
Okay friends...you should definitely check out her books!!!
Just click on the links above!!!
She's sure to have something for everyone!!!
XOXO,










What a wonderful, incredible journey you have been on Rue. You story is just amazing as you are. Much love and success.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for having me and thank you for the kind wrds Kim. xxo
ReplyDeleteRue's story is one of the most inspiring that I've read as an aspiring author. To have accomplished so much in so little time is a testament to fortitude and perseverance...and true talent. Great blog visit! Thanks to both Rue Volley and Cameo Renee for the insight behind the mind.
ReplyDelete