I know you want to enter the Giveaway, but WAIT!!!
I have some
Hidden Wings has a companion novella, and it's title will be:
=DESCENT=
(#1.5 of the Hidden Wings Series)
It will be releasing before Broken Wings, but we don't have a specific date yet. I'll keep you updated!!!
BUT, if you loved Hidden Wings I'm sure you'll love this!
It gives a glance back and some vital insights into some of the key characters in the series. I'm REEEEEEALLY excited about it!!!
And...
You heard it here first!
Also, Regina Wamba of Mae I Design is working on both covers.
SO...be on the lookout SOON for some major
EYE CANDY!!!
Not this kind of candy, but you know what I'm talkin' bout!
WHOOP~WHOOP!!! HAPPY FEET!!!
Alrighty then...on to the
GIVEAWAY!!!
It's my birthday and I'll give if I want to....
Give if I want to...
Give if I want to...
I have some
Hidden Wings has a companion novella, and it's title will be:
=DESCENT=
(#1.5 of the Hidden Wings Series)
It will be releasing before Broken Wings, but we don't have a specific date yet. I'll keep you updated!!!
BUT, if you loved Hidden Wings I'm sure you'll love this!
It gives a glance back and some vital insights into some of the key characters in the series. I'm REEEEEEALLY excited about it!!!
And...
You heard it here first!
Also, Regina Wamba of Mae I Design is working on both covers.
SO...be on the lookout SOON for some major
EYE CANDY!!!
Not this kind of candy, but you know what I'm talkin' bout!
And don't forget:
=BROKEN WINGS=
(Book 2 of the Hidden Wings Series)
Releases June 1, 2013!!!
WHOOP~WHOOP!!! HAPPY FEET!!!
Alrighty then...on to the
GIVEAWAY!!!
It's my birthday and I'll give if I want to....
Give if I want to...
Give if I want to...
Signed Swag
Good luck everyone!!!
UPDATE!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!!
I will be in contact shortly!
Signed Paperback:
Katie Shelby
Signed Swag:
Jennifer Warrick Davis
Theodora Petcan
Sherry Strode
Kristin Scearce Kim
Jocelyn Sanchez
Josie Hink
Shawanda Davis
Denise Fick
Amber Hall
Lisa Grimes Smith
eBook winners:
Crystal Rister
Raluca Preisler
XOXO,





My best birthday gift ever would be.... A huge pile of signed books!!!! Thanks for the giveaway and happy happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeletemy best birthday gift ever would have to be when my two sisters came down for my birthday :) thanks for the giveaway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance at the great giveaway! My best birthday gift ever would be a Cowboy dipped in Chocolate.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you Cameo, I love you and wish you the most beautiful day ever.
My best birthday gift.......... A house of my own with an incredible library for me to relax in.
ReplyDeleteFirst, Happy Birthday, dear! May all the happiness in the world be with you and give you a lot of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wish you the best in everything and only good things may be happening to you from now on! You rock!
My perfect birthday-present would be a day spent with my friends and family, not having a single care in the world!
Hugs,
Theo~
Thanks for the giveaway. Best birthday gift would be a trip to Ireland. That is what I am getting myself next year :)
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift ever would be an ipad mini or a birthday party with all my loved ones there.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cameo, Hope is a Awesome one!!
ReplyDeleteMy Best birthday would be tons of signed books, and weekend of nothing but being able to sit back read and relax all weekend!!
Happy Nakie Day I mean Birthday! I love to pay it forward, especially on special days like my birthday!
ReplyDelete(Btw that is my best gift...to give to others)
DeleteMy best birthday gift Id love is an all expense paid holiday to somewhere hot!!!
ReplyDeleteMy best Bday present would be a Gift card with unlimited money to buy books sitting on top of Robert Pattinson's naked abs BWAHAH!!!! Happy Birthday Boo! <3 ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the sweetest lady ever <3
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift is to spend my special day with my family and friends :) Happy Birthday Cameo and I hope you have an awesome day!! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! :) My best birthday present would be a trip to Paris with my hubby <3
ReplyDeleteBest birthday would be for it to last more than a day :)
ReplyDeleteA giftcard at Amazon, unlimited of course =D i´d buy too many books.. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway & Happy Wednesday!
//Linda
A month long trip to Japan so I can immerse myself in all things anime and Jpop and Jdrama.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAVE A MOST BLESSED DAY.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cameo! My best birthday gift would be one day spent having fun with my hubby. A whole day without interruptions.
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday present would probably be plane tickets for a trip to America :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday <3
Hope you are having an AMAZING birthday Cameo!!! Thanks for the giveaway you are amazing :) and I love you work...I can't wait to see the new novella and of course Broken Wings!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cameo!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing presents with us :)
ReplyDeleteMy dream present would be riding off into the sunset with Sam and Dean Winchester. hahahaha :)
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift would be books! What else? :)
My best birthday gift would be a trip to Hawaii,Greece,Ireland,Poland,Scotland & Italy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Cameo!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And thank you!! =) SO looking forward to Broken Wings, and now Descent!! Oh and the eye candy book covers of course! =D
ReplyDeleteHonestly I'd love a simple Amazon gift card.. but since my birthday's in the summer, and I hate hot, icky summers in NY, I wouldn't mind a birthday trip somewhere.
I actually loved my 17th birthday present the best because it was a trip to Europe (6 countries in 2 weeks!!) and when I came home, my parents also surprised me with a shih tzu puppy. Seems a bit much, but I'm a Filipino-Spanish American, and I didn't have big parties for my 18th, 15th, and 16th birthdays.. so the 17th more than made up for it =)
Signed books from several different authors would be a great birthday gift.
ReplyDeleteBest birthday gift ever would be a huge library filled with classic and current books, and signed books from my favorite authors!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, Happy birthday to you and thank you for this opportunity for some awesome prizes. The best birthday gift would be a free (to me, paid by my honey bunny) night at a nice hotel where I could relax by the indoor pool and read, swim, read some more and have no worries for that day).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift... was actually given to me early in 2011. I got to not only meet, but interview one of my fangirl crushes. Other than that, books, books and more books
Happy birthday hope you have an amazing day
ReplyDeleteMy dream birthday present would be tickets to disney world floria for me and my 3 babies instead of trips to disneyland paris lol
It's hard to pick just one! One of my best birthday gift would be my kids cards that they always draw pictures inside of for me, or them making me breakfast. :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, To YOU!!! <3
Hmm.. best birthday present ever? A library as big as the one in Beauty and the Beast, already filled with autographed copies of my favorite books =)
ReplyDeleteI think the best birthday gift ever would be a space turned into a library filled with all of my favorite authors and books including you Cameo! I would so love this!
ReplyDeleteAs many autographed books as I could get my hands on!! <3<3<3
ReplyDeletemy best birthday would be a signed book by you, Cameo!
ReplyDeleteBest Birthday present would be unlimited Kindle book downloads!! Of course to go along with that would be unlimited time to read LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cameo!!
Best birthday present would be a Kindle Fire and lots of new books for it. Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday present would be books, especially signed books :)
First happy birthday to an amazing author and friend and my best birthday gift would be to spend it with my friends and family. They are the blessings in my life.
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift ever would be a plane ticket to the states so i can meet all my awesome friends over there!
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift would be a 16' Disney Princess Cinderella porcelain doll that I got from my grandma at my 16th birthday party.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and thank you for the giveaway <3
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday present would be a all-inclusive vacation to New Zealand AND a trip for my whole family to Disney World! LOL ;-) Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBest Birthday gift ever would be an all expense paid vacation for me and my family <3
ReplyDeleteA week in Canada to visit some of the readers I have connected with thru books.
ReplyDeleteBest Birthday Gift Ever Would Be The New Kindle Fire HD With A 50 Dollar Gift Card LOL.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful birthday Cameo. Apparently Penelope and me have the same idea of what best birthday gift would be:my own house with a huge library.
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift ever would be, to have a day to myself. So I can not be interrupted while I relax, read, have some wine, and then go for a girls night out with my sister. Thanks for the giveaway :) hope you had a wonderful birthday!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat would be my best birthday gift ever?
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know how to begin to answer this - it may end up as a short story - lol. Are you meaning realistically speaking, or wishful thinking/imaginary dream thinking?
To keep it short, I'd like to be with a significant other, relatives and friends at a great place to celebrate and eat, where everybody could have a great time. Oh, gifts would be nice too.
Lea Ellen {night owl in IL}
borg_66@hotmail.com
I would LOVE a trip Greece :)
ReplyDeleteMy ultimate Birthday gift would be to have all my kids and grandkids living in the same town as me and to have signed copies of Hidden Wings and the new copy of In my Dreams. :)
ReplyDeleteAn Amazon gift card- so I could buy books, of course!!!
ReplyDeleteA picture of my 4 Grandchildren sitting together all at once..lol Great Giveaway..Thanks!! Tina M
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday gift ever.......hmmmm.....would be to have all my writer friends in the same place for a relaxing retreat weekend. Drinks, unwind, laughter.......
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Cameo. I can't have my best birthday ever ... 'cause it would involve a hockey road trip **and** going over to the grandkids' house for cake and to get sung to, and that would make it kind of contradictory ..
ReplyDelete.
A trip to Disney World staying at the Animal Kingdom lodge where I can walk out on the balcony and see the animals. All expenses unlimited dining plan!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope it is or was an amazing one!
Happy Birthday Cameo!!!! Much Love and Happiness on your day and thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteOn my birthday, I would want the entire day to do nothing except read in bed all day and be waited on.
Happy Birthday Cameo !!!!!!! Great Blog too!! <3
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeletemy best birthday ever... spent with my hubby & kids.. books are a close 2nd!
Best b-day present ever would be signed book's from you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cameo! I hope you have a fabulous day! I am re-reading your books at this moment lol :) My best birthday gift ever would be a horse (which I received for my 15th birthday and will be getting another for this birthday) I hope you get spoiled!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!! Another dog would be an awesome birthday gift! or giftcards for books are always welcome. :)
ReplyDelete-Amber
How have I missed this?
ReplyDeleteThe best birthday present ever.. an all expense paid trip to Scotland, Ireland and then South Africa.. I have some people I need to meet.
ReplyDeleteHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY Birthday.
ReplyDeleteThank you for doing this giveaway very thoughtful. :)
My best birthday pressie ever would have to be.. Simon Baker.. Infinite credit with Amazon.. several tubs of cool whip.. a variety of Vodka and boneless wings.. and now ive learned i MAY be a little crazier than i first suspected..
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteFirst, HAPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY@!!! Now, what would be the best birthday gift ever? Hmmmmmmmmm. I guess the best birthday gift EVER would be a two hour massage followed by a facial, mani and pedi, all while being catered by Starbucks :) Yeah, that would be the day!
ReplyDeleteI have asked for the same thing every year for the last 3 years for my birthday, a new release in hard or paper back. And this year I got a surprise from one of my favorite authors when she mailed me a signed book.
ReplyDeleteFirst Happy Birthday! Second, my best birthday gift would be a big one. A pile of awesome books, a nice bubble bath, candles, and just quiet. Oh that just sounds lovely.
ReplyDeleteMine would be to have a hot and sexy alpha werewolf to wait on me hand and foot. Massage/ foot rub/ cuddles, anything goes mmmmmm yummy lol. Thanks for the giveaway. Have a very happy birthday xxxx
ReplyDeletea trip to hawaii
ReplyDeleteOur birthdays are only a couple of days apart! (Mine's April 5) Hope you had a fantastic one :D
ReplyDeleteBeing surrounded by books and laughter and friends and family is really the best gift I could ever want or need. And that's exactly what I got :)
The best birthday present would be a trip to the bookstore and I could have all the books I want!!! Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteTo win this contest!! LOL.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThe best birthday present would be tons and tons of books.
Happy Birthday! The best birthday present to me would be a shopping spree at Used Book Superstore.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I have already received my best birthday present. A book my nephew made when he was a child. He did it as a school assignment and his teacher had them all boound for the kids. He gave me his book and when I opened it I saw it was dedicated to me. It was like opening love. You can't buy that and that is what makes it the best.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to say what my best birthday gift ever would be. My mom got my favorite musician, who's from my neck of the woods, to play for my 18th birthday, so THAT was pretty freakin' awesome. My parents are too good to me. Yeah, I'm going to go with that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance! (:
Well, I don't really know. Maybe a boyfriend? Lol, I'm just kidding. It hard to say because I always receive what I want, I'm a good girl *giggles*
ReplyDelete