Khelsey's answers in pink.
I am answering in green.
Khelsey Jackson
I am answering in green.
Khelsey Jackson
Khelsey hails from the Sunshine State
(California) but moved to Minnesota when she was 11 years old. Her
grandmother raised her and her brother. When she was 18 she did what any
sane teen would do and moved to the city of sin, LasVegas, NV. There
she met her handsome husband and the rest is history. She loves to read,
and will read almost anything. Guess when you have read just about
everything, the only next logical step is to write :)
Welcome to my blog Khelsey! I have a few questions...SO, here we go!
When did you first decide to write?
After reading thousands of books I thought to myself I could
do this.
What inspires you?
I would say music and reading. When I can't write I will read and then I can't stop writing.
I would say music and reading. When I can't write I will read and then I can't stop writing.
What is your favorite movie? Worst movie?
Dirty Dancing! Come on I am a girl. lol
Dirty Dancing! Come on I am a girl. lol
Oh yeah...Patrick Swayze! I love that song he wrote for his wife. And...here it is.... *sigh*
Worst movie ~ IT. I don’t need to say why.
Ummm...yeah. It was that creepy clown that made me terrified of all other clowns. Thanks, Stephen King!
Yeah...look at him. He doesn't care... He loves it!!!
Favorite actor?
Alexander Skarsgard ~ If you have watched True Blood you know
why!
Yep. He's a hottie. But he needs a little sun. Oh wait ~ he's a vampire, right...? Never mind. :/
Favorite food?
Anything with chocolate on it! :D
Oh, yes... I agree!
In a novel, do you prefer romance over action/suspense? Why?
I like to write death scenes! I know it sounds crazy, but romance is a little harder for me.
Well, I've read a bit of your romance, and it sure doesn't seem like it's a problem. *ahem* Lol
In a novel, do you prefer romance over action/suspense? Why?
I like to write death scenes! I know it sounds crazy, but romance is a little harder for me.
Well, I've read a bit of your romance, and it sure doesn't seem like it's a problem. *ahem* Lol
What types of genres do you write?
I write YA and Erotica.
I write YA and Erotica.
What can we look forward to, from you, in the near future?
On Nov 16 (Same day as Breaking Dawn part 2 comes out) My Everything comes out. That is my erotica book. Jan. 18, 2013 ~ Kallos comes out! That is the 1st full-length book in The Kallos Series.
On Nov 16 (Same day as Breaking Dawn part 2 comes out) My Everything comes out. That is my erotica book. Jan. 18, 2013 ~ Kallos comes out! That is the 1st full-length book in The Kallos Series.
Acidalia by Khelsey Jackson
OUT NOW!
Acidalia is a short prequel to Kallos.
Acidalia is a short prequel to Kallos.
My Everything by: Khelsey Jackson
Erotica (18 +)
Coming November 16, 2012
Kallos by Khelsey Jackson
Coming: January 18, 2013
Read my 5 star review here:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/359453775
Khelsey Rachelle for Erotica Facebook page
Thank you, Khelsey! I look forward to your upcoming novels!
If you enjoyed Khelsey's interview...please leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!!! :)
XOXO,
Thank you, Khelsey! I look forward to your upcoming novels!
If you enjoyed Khelsey's interview...please leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!!! :)
XOXO,








.jpg)


Thank you Cameo for having me, and thanks for the clown picture! :O xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming, Khelsey!!! I was debating whether to post that picture because it was creeping me out!!! :/ LOL
Delete