AWESOME!!! I have been awarded with the Liebster Blog Award...for the 2nd time!!! Thank you so much Marissa, for giving me this award! :)
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Awww....that's so adorable.
Here are the rules:
1) Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
2) Answer 11 questions the awarder has given you, and give 11 questions for the people you've awarded.
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've awarded them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I am married with children, who I like most of the time.
2. I started writing short stories about 6 years ago.
3. In My Dreams is my first novel.
4. I was an All-Star soccer player in high-school.
5. I'm highly allergic to cats. Oh sheeze. My nose is itchy just thinking about it.
6. I am addicted to caffeine. Coffee, that is...with LOTS of cream.
7. My next novel, HIDDEN WINGS, a YA Paranormal Romance/Thriller has been picked up by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. It will be released January 31, 2013.
8. I have lots of ideas for future novels. :)
9. Some of my favorite movies are the Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Neverending Story, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Harry Potter movies...
10. I like bacon.
11. My favorite colors are turquoise, purple, pink and brown.
11 people I have given the Liebster Blog Award to: <3
1. Wendy Lovetiggi Nielson - Book Reviews
2. Wendy Lovetiggi Nielson - I Love My Authors
3. Khelsey Jackson
4. Dawn White
5. Madison Daniel
6. Aurora Martinez - Crimson Flower Reviews and Randomness
7. Phoenix Johnson Author
8. Gen's Reviews
9. Home Is Where the Book Is
10. Happily Ever After
11. A Bookish Whimsy
2. Wendy Lovetiggi Nielson - I Love My Authors
3. Khelsey Jackson
4. Dawn White
5. Madison Daniel
6. Aurora Martinez - Crimson Flower Reviews and Randomness
7. Phoenix Johnson Author
8. Gen's Reviews
9. Home Is Where the Book Is
10. Happily Ever After
11. A Bookish Whimsy
Here the questions Marissa wanted me to answer... :)
1. Are you a new blogger or have you been doing this for a while?
I've been blogging for almost a year now, but haven't been doing it as much as I'd like.
2. Where are you from?
I was born in SanFrancisco, CA. At the age of 3, my family moved to Maui, Hawaii, and that is where I was raised. Six months ago we moved to Alaska.
3. What are you reading now?
Right now I am reading Vaempires Revolution by Thomas Winship.
4. What are your favorite genres to blog about?
I love reading YA Paranormal, so that's my favorite genre to blog about.
5. What book are you just waiting to come out?
Hidden Wings, written by...ME!!! LOL It will be released on January 31, 2013 by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing!!! YAY!!!
6. Who are your favorite author(s)?
OMG...SO MANY!!! I don't think I could choose. But the one who inspired me to write was C.S. Lewis.
7. What book can you not stop talking about because it was so good.
I've read a lot of books recently that are really good. I'm not sure if I can choose just one.
8. Are you interested in writing yourself?
Yes! Writing is my life. Writing is my passion, and I hope that people will enjoy my stories as much as I love writing them.
9. What film is your absolute favorite, and what are you eagerly waiting to come out in theaters?
Okay, don't get upset, but I'm really excited to watch the last part of Breaking Dawn.
10. What music do you like to listen to?
I listen to ALL kinds of music... Maroon 5, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Train, Pink, Katie Perry, Demi Lavato, Sia...the list goes on.
11. Do you receive ARC's? And if so, what are you waiting for?
Actually, I don't receive ARC's. My Kindle is FILLED with hundreds of books waiting to be read. So many books, so little time to read. :'(
My questions for the 11 that I chose for the award: (Yes, they are a bit random. Lol)
1) What's your favorite color?
2) Do you have pets?
3) What's your astrological sign?
4) What is your favorite genre to read?
5) How many books do you read a month?
6) Are you a writer? If yes, what genre do you write?
7) Who's your favorite author(s)?
8) What's your favorite movie?
9) If you could be in any movie, which one would you choose?
10) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
11) What is your favorite movie snack?
1. Are you a new blogger or have you been doing this for a while?
I've been blogging for almost a year now, but haven't been doing it as much as I'd like.
2. Where are you from?
I was born in SanFrancisco, CA. At the age of 3, my family moved to Maui, Hawaii, and that is where I was raised. Six months ago we moved to Alaska.
3. What are you reading now?
Right now I am reading Vaempires Revolution by Thomas Winship.
4. What are your favorite genres to blog about?
I love reading YA Paranormal, so that's my favorite genre to blog about.
5. What book are you just waiting to come out?
Hidden Wings, written by...ME!!! LOL It will be released on January 31, 2013 by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing!!! YAY!!!
6. Who are your favorite author(s)?
OMG...SO MANY!!! I don't think I could choose. But the one who inspired me to write was C.S. Lewis.
7. What book can you not stop talking about because it was so good.
I've read a lot of books recently that are really good. I'm not sure if I can choose just one.
8. Are you interested in writing yourself?
Yes! Writing is my life. Writing is my passion, and I hope that people will enjoy my stories as much as I love writing them.
9. What film is your absolute favorite, and what are you eagerly waiting to come out in theaters?
Okay, don't get upset, but I'm really excited to watch the last part of Breaking Dawn.
10. What music do you like to listen to?
I listen to ALL kinds of music... Maroon 5, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Train, Pink, Katie Perry, Demi Lavato, Sia...the list goes on.
11. Do you receive ARC's? And if so, what are you waiting for?
Actually, I don't receive ARC's. My Kindle is FILLED with hundreds of books waiting to be read. So many books, so little time to read. :'(
My questions for the 11 that I chose for the award: (Yes, they are a bit random. Lol)
1) What's your favorite color?
2) Do you have pets?
3) What's your astrological sign?
4) What is your favorite genre to read?
5) How many books do you read a month?
6) Are you a writer? If yes, what genre do you write?
7) Who's your favorite author(s)?
8) What's your favorite movie?
9) If you could be in any movie, which one would you choose?
10) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
11) What is your favorite movie snack?

Thank you so much!!! It is really appreciated.. Muah
ReplyDeleteYou are VERY welcome!!! xoxo <3
Delete