It's July already!?! I can't believe how fast time flies these days!
In My Dreams is now just over a year-old, and beginning to pick-up speed! I can remember the day I held it in my hands and cried.
It was a day of pure joy and bliss. Now, my baby is making many readers cry...literally. LOL And that's a great feeling!
So, since Christmas is my favorite holiday, it IS July, and the fact that I ordered all this AMAZING SWAG...I've decided to have a giveaway!
Let's call this the:
Let's call this the:
Why not?
Ooooo....AND... WE CAN'T FORGET!!!
(I'm so proud of you, and what you're becoming! *sniff~sniff*)
YEP...HAPPY (BELATED) FIRST BIRTHDAY
IN MY DREAMS!(I'm so proud of you, and what you're becoming! *sniff~sniff*)
So...just enter below.
It's fairly easy. Just a few clicks of the button, and voilà...you're entered.
RUNS 7/12 -7/19!!!
RUNS 7/12 -7/19!!!
Winners will be announced on July 19th!!! YAY!!!
*This is an international giveaway! ;)*
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!



Happy belated first birthday to a very emotional book and its lovely author! x <3
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful swag to the most emotional book that i ever read.... <3
ReplyDeleteCongrats and happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteA very happy birthday, In My Dreams! Can't believe a whole year already passed...
ReplyDeleteCongrats, hun!!
xo
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas lol :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and thank you for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday and thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWhoooo Hoooo Cameo! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI never get to enter contests! I always miss them. Thanks for the giveaway. If I win I promise to not share. :P
ReplyDeleteHabby B'day, In my dreams!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I found out about In my dreams in one year! A lot of time! Oookey, but now I know things about Hidden Wings. Or, at least, I know it will be released in January! *waves*
Congrats, Renae, and all the best! *big hug*
Congrats! And thank you for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMY FB/Rafflecopter name is Yuliya Sh
Omg, your book is great and I can't wait to read it.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!! I love your cover and thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteArtemis
Hi Cameo,
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a blogger award, check out the details here: http://www.homeiswherethebookis.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html
Aw! Happy book birthday!! <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to In My Dreams!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Book Birthday! Woot!!
ReplyDeleteHappy B day! & Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway. The book sounds amazing, will put it on my TRB pile. Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR ENTERING AND FOR THE SUPPORT!!! YOU ALL ROCK MY WORLD!!! LOADS OF HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!! I'm not shouting... I'm just being passionate! :) LOL
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU ALL and GOOD LUCK!!! XOXOXO
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteUh! thank you for this giveaway, thank you for everything, also, I want to say: HAPPY B-DAY and MERRY JULY CHRISTMAS??? =))
ReplyDeleteNevermind!! :))
Btw, you can shout! I would!
-Xoxo
Happy belated first bday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletehappy B-Day...thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So happy for you! Happy Birthday too!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is awesome :}
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good book, thanks for the giveaway. :)
ReplyDeletehappy Book Birthday... I have this on Kindle... Loved it.... Would love a book for my shelf... :)
ReplyDeleteAwesomeness! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is such a beautiful cover! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved reviewing this, happy first birthday, In My Dreams! Beautiful story!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read the book and then pass it on to the YA readers in my life. Congratulations on a job well done!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday to In My Dreams!!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteByerc Smith July 16 2012 8:20pm
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the awesome giveawy I can't wait to read it. Happy 1st birthday to In My Dreams.
That is such a beautiful cover and swag! I love the dark hair against the winter background!
ReplyDelete~Congratulations, Cameo! And a very Happy Birthday to that wonderful creation of yours, In My Dreams :)~
ReplyDeleteThank you for the opportunity to win this great giveaway! I would love to win this book and read and review it!
ReplyDeletegreat swag thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteCongrats
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! Happy bday!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for an awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and thanks for the giveaway! Crossing fingers!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Thanks for the Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday and thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteLovely book and awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! Thank you
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Thanks and Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy birtHday I love this book cover this is such a great giveaway:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous book cover!
ReplyDeleteIt's veryyyyyy late, I've only just come across your blog, but happy belated birthday lol.
Vix @ ttoria.blogspot.com