Well, well, well... We did it! Phew! We finally made the BIG move, going from hot sunshine to cold snow in a matter of a 6 hour flight! Yep... Hawaii to Alaska - a HUGE change, and boy did we have a WHITE Christmas!!! It's been a great 2 weeks of fun with the Alaskan family... BUT now I need to get my head back into gear! I have people (characters) waiting to have their stories told. Yep, and they keep hounding me, even in my sleep! ("Come on, Cameo!!! We're waiting!!!") haha Sooooo- It's back to business. I shouldn't say business because it's more like FUN! So yeah... it's almost 9am and pitch black outside, but they say that we are supposed to be gaining daylight everyday. Hmmmm?
OH! ...and DID I MENTION:
IN MY DREAMS is back on tour!!! Yep, and with two of the most AWESOME people on the planet! :)
You know who you are... Silvia and Franny... *wink-wink* of DARK MIND BOOK TOURS!!! Can I get a WHOOT-WHOOT?!!! Don't you love the tour banner!!! <3
Here's the upcoming schedule:
January 2, 2012:
Chapter by Chapter
(Review, Giveaway, Excerpt)
January 3:
Close Encounters with the Night Kind
(Review, Author Interview, Giveaway)
January 4:
Kindle Fever
(Giveaway, Guest Post)
January 5:
A Bookish Libraria
(Review, Author Interview)
January 6th:
I Heart Reading
(Review, Author Interview, Giveaway)
I'll keep you updated!!! Hope everyone had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Next party... NEW YEAR!!! Have a great one!!!
Warmest Wishes,


YAY for snow!!!!!! Glad you made it safe and sound and "WHOOT WHOOT" for going on tour with Franny and Silvia they are both amazing people and will make sure your book gets all the good things it deserves. :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!!! Thanks for the lovely words (you too, Michelle)!! <3 You're AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you had a great time and finally everything is settled in Alaska! :) *I wish I could have had snow as well this year... sigh*
Awwwww... you guys are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you are settling well and that you had a wonderful Christmas!
People, come to Dark Mind Book Tours and see what we are capable of!!
I can't wait for your tour to start!!
xo
Wow ~ There's a whole lot of sweetness going around on this blog! Gotta LOVE it!!! :) Michelle... might I mention that you are super AWESOME too! ;) And YES!!! Everyone head to Dark Mind Book Tours! Authors... sign up! You don't wanna miss out!!! ;)
ReplyDelete