Just wanted to give an update... In case anyone drops by to read this. HE-LL-OOOO! *Echoes crescendo through my blog...* HELLO-Hello-hello...
So yeah... I survived DAY #3 of NaNoWriMo!!! Whoo-hoo! So far I've written 6,858 words. Pretty darn good, huh! Yep... I rewarded myself with a Twix and a Kit Kat after I updated my word count stats.
Wow...I just might have another novel at the end of this. So far... I'm really liking the direction my brand-new story is going.
Hint: It's a Children's Fantasy. Very cool. I've always wanted to write one, as my favorite book growing up was C.S. Lewis' - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I loved crawling into the wardrobe with Lucy and Edmund and entering the wonderful world of Narnia.
So... anyway... that's what's going on. If you don't hear from me on the social network... you know where I'll be. Sitting right here in front of my 29" computer monitor, getting a nice EMF tan. :)
If you don't know what NaNoWrimo is... see the post below.

I'm proud of you! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! :)
ReplyDelete