Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Heigh-Ho... Heigh-Ho... Off to Tour, I Go!

The blog tour for my debut novel, In My Dreams, starts July 17th!
Here's where I'll be... Hope you'll join me! :)


7/17: Book's Ahoy reviews In My Dreams.

7/19: Let's head on over to the The Subtle Chronicler for an interview and giveaway!

7/20: I'll be over at Cup of Tea Reviews giving a  Guest Post on Spirits. Come see what I've experienced! It's pretty freaky! :o Also, a review of In My Dreams.

7/21: I'm headed to Bookish for an Interview and a giveaway!

7/22: Come join me over at A Casual Readers Blog, where I'll share my favorite places to write, and how each location affects my mood and writing. She'll also have a review and giveaway!

7/23: Keeping Up With the Rheinlander's will review In My Dreams.

7/24: Enchanted Books reviews In My Dreams... & has a giveaway! 

7/25: I'll be visiting Letters Inside Out for a Guest Post on Dreams. Find out what actual dream I had that inspired me to start writing, In My Dreams. :)

7/26: I'm headed to Darlene's @ Darlene's Book Nook for a personal interview. She asks what my toughest criticisms, and best compliments were so far... Don't forget the giveaway! 

7/27: Books for the Insomniac reviews In My Dreams.

7/28: Mickey at I'm A Book Shark asks me what music inspired In My Dreams. Come check out the video that inspired a part of the book. :) Also...review and giveaway!

7/29: I'll be having an interview with Stephanie at Steph Likes Books. She'll also have a review and giveaway!

7/30: Come with me to visit Michelle at Much Loved Books for a guest post on the inspiration behind In My Dreams. I'll even share a bit on what's coming up next... :) She'll also have a review and giveaway! Don't miss it!





8 comments:

  1. I cant wait, I am going to follow you on the other blogs and I am really excited for you to be visiting mine, you will be my first guest post and blog tour *insert girly squeal here*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a great idea. I hope it works out well for you. I've also checked out Experience Tours. Best of luck.
    Paul Dail
    www.pauldail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy!! Well done, all the best with your novel!
    Just wanted to recommend an author, seeing as how your reading tastes seem similar to mine: Anne Bishop. Namely her Black Jewels series (Trilogy plus a few follow up novels), but her other 2 series (The World of the Fae, and Landscapes of Ephemera Duology) are just as brilliant!
    I have a novel to review starting on the 15th, but if you're interested, I'd love to give a review of your novel as well, and help get the word out there. Have a read of my first 2 reviews (number 3 to be posted shortly once I'm finished), and let me know.
    Once again, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cameo, I'm sure you're soooo stoked. Well done on your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cameo!
    I have 'tagged you' as "YOU'RE IT!!" In the Spirit of getting to know my Followers better, I picked at random some Blogs I would like to follow back, of course! I chose you to be "IT"! It a game of TAG and if you'll go to my TAB on my Blog on the "Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop/Over 40" TAB at the bottom as "TAG!! You're IT"! If you go to my site, http://www.lauriehere.blogspot.com, you can read it and see there are questions listed from the Book Blogger Hop! Post this on your site as being from http://www.crazy-for-books.com and you answer them, then pick 8 other Blogs to "TAG, You're IT"! You list them and send them a note telling them you TAGGED them! I LOVE your Blog, and would LOVE to get to know you better! It's a little work, but worth it! I'm having fun doing this! Hope you do, too!
    Looking forward to getting to know you better!
    Laurie Carlson
    laurieisreading@gmail.com
    www.lauriehere.blogspot.com
    I am now Following you, too!
    Hope you'll want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for you! Congratulations! Nice site. I joined as a new follower.
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrads on the book tour!! I hope it grabs you a bunch of new fans!!! New follower!
    closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete